Cheese balls are a delicious crispy snack made with paneer, potato, cheese, corn, herbs and spices. Crispy cheese balls make for a great party snack. Many different ways of making cheese balls.
These vegetarian, egg-free Crispy cheese balls are super easy to make and freezer friendly. Serve them with your favourite dipping sauce for a restaurant snacking experience at home. The deep-fried cheese balls are also known as cheese puffs. This is a perfect recipe for kid’s snacks, evening snacks, parties, family gatherings, or holidays. For recipes with cheese balls, you can use different seasonings or add-ons spices depending on the occasion.
Steps For Crispy Cheese Balls Recipe :
For Mixture Ingredients :
- 3 Medium Boiled Potatoes Grated
- 100 gm Processed Cheese Grated
- 100gm Paneer Grated
- 1 inch Ginger Grated
- 4-5 Nos Garlic Grated
- 100gm Mozzarella Cheese Diced
- 2-3 Nos Green Chillies Chopped
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Coriander Leave
- ¼ Cup Boiled Corn Mashed
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- ½ Cup Bread Crumbs
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
For Slurry Ingredients:
- ½ Cup Cornstarch
- ½ Cup Maida (Refined Flour)
- Salt to Taste
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
Making Mixture and Balls
In a mixing bowl add grated potato, grated processed cheese, grated paneer, grated ginger and garlic, chopped green chillies, chopped onion, fresh coriander leave, mashed boiled corn, oregano, red chilli flakes, bread crumbs, mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper. Mix nicely and form a smooth, non-sticky dough. Take sufficient amount of mixture and shape into lemon size balls and keep aside.
Combine cornstarch, refined flour, salt and black pepper powder with water and make a smooth slurry. Set aside.
Coating with Breadcrumbs
In another plate, add homemade bread crumbs. Dip each cheese ball in cornstarch liquid and then coat with bread crumbs evenly. Arrange all coated cheese balls on a plate. Make it ahead and refrigerate for about 15-20 minutes or until it’s hardened enough to form the balls.
Note: Cooking Oil as per required for fry balls.
Set oil on medium heat for frying, and fry the coated balls in hot oil. Fry till golden, and crisp from all the sides. Transfer fried balls to a plate of kitchen absorbent paper.
The recipe shared here is quick to make and the cheese balls. Cheese Balls are flavoured well and mildly spiced. Cheese Balls are a crisp and crunchy snack with the melted cheese heaven inside.
Serve them with your favourite dipping sauce for a cafe-style snacking experience at home. You can also serve these without any dip, or sauce.
Once you try these homemade potato cheese balls you will never go back to readymade ones.
Summary for Crispy Cheese Balls :
I hope you will find this Grilled Kulcha Sandwich Recipe easy to cook and tasty. If you find this recipe tutorial easy please share it with your friends and family also don’t forget to click here subscribe to our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes.
- Do not boil the potatoes in too much water for making cheese balls.
- Always grate the potato and not mash them.
- For perfect cheese balls, please follow the ingredient measurements.
- You can keep it in the fridge too for 15 – 20 minutes. It becomes easy to handle.
- You can store cheese ball dough in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 days.
- Be careful while frying the cheese balls. Sometimes, the cheese might burst.
- Always fry cheese balls on medium-high flame.